studies on marxism
It is 1:00am and I'm trying to understand history because I failed school (not actually). I needed a notepad to take notes
and mine isn't working, so this is my published notepad. If you want, sit down and enjoy the night
with me while learning a little more about our world.
edit // i started this page in english idk why, but it's clearly not my first language and i try to incorporate as much of it as possible in my daily life and practice it.
Some things I want to understand better
- History of Communism and how is it different from Marxism
- What exactly is Socialism and how it started
- Black Panthers history and the connection with communism
- Che Guevara. Who and How?
- Is North Korea Communist?
- What system is Russia currently under?
- Iraq and Iran history and current state
- China current system, what are the conditions, who is leading and how, chinese people opnions...
- Democrat Socialism
Books I want to read
- Comunist Manifesto by Karl and Engels (current reading)
- Republica by Plato
- Antifa Manifesto
- The Wretched of the Earth by Frantz Fanon
toughts: (things in blue are edits made after some time)
- north korea is declared socialist not comunist, and even tho they were (and even because) under URSS and have history
and philoshophies connected with marxism, it is a nation far more centered in connecting with itself again after years of
colonization and so much influence and ditatorship from other cultures. They are Juche, nationalists 'n fascists.
- Antifascism will do anything it needs to be done to end fascism, including violence, like when an antifa (unclear who,
but prob commie too) murdered mussolini.